Wednesday, August 03, 2005

5 days since my last post

by Kyle Michaelis
There's no excuse for this sort of negligence on my part - especially since there's been plenty going on in Nebraska news and politics this past week. Damn life and laziness for conspiring to keep this site from fulfilling its potential, not to mention its beloved readers' expectations. Now, I'm stuck with such a glut of articles and happenings to comment upon - some going back 2-3 weeks - that I don't know where to start to get back in the game. Bear with me as I try to prioritize recent events and make sense of them all in the coming days. Stay tuned.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've missed you. Keep up the good work, but I know it's lots of work.

From,
A random former Nebraskan

8/03/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you posted this today. I've been missing your views on recent events and wondered where you were.

8/03/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home