Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Announcement: NNN Summer Slow-Down

by Kyle Michaelis
My contributions to the New Nebraska Network are going to be pretty light over the next two weeks as I travel cross country on an assortment of adventures. I will blog as my schedule allows, but don't expect much of me (which shouldn't be a problem for frequent readers). Hopefully, Ryan will be able to pick up my slack a little bit, but it's not the end of the world if the site suffers a little bit from the summer doldrums.

And....just to whet your appetite.....when we return full force in early August, NNN 2.0 has the green light and is already being prepared for public consumption. This new platform is going to provide a fantastic opportunity to create a truly interactive online community that will hopefully bring new life to the hordes of Nebraska liberals, progressives, Democrats, and plain old watchful citizens.

Of course, the thing may fall apart and prove a disastrous fiasco, but I'm okay with that. In this world, you either get busy being born again or get busy dying....and we're going to try like hell to achieve the former before giving in to that great silence that has so long stood in the way of our common vision for a greater state that serves and reflect the very best of our people and our communities.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryan Anderson said...

Have fun, Kyle. I'll do my best.
Where'd that damn muse go? Anyone?

7/18/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home