Thursday, June 08, 2006

Technical Difficulties

by Kyle Michaelis
I apologize if folks are having a hard time loading the site. The last few days, the server has been acting-up, preventing me from posting anything new but at the rarest and most inopportune occasions. Stick with me. I'm trusting this will all get worked out shortly.

There's a lot of stuff that's gone down this week in Nebraska politics that has my outrage at a boil. None will be spared the New Nebraska Network's wrath (particularly Sen. Nelson, Gov. Heineman, and my beloved Nebraska Democratic Party), assuming a cooler head hasn't prevailed before the technology starts cooperating again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't we have to stick with Nelson since his challenger is a facist of epic porportions?

6/09/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home