Monday, August 06, 2007

Announcement: NNN 2.0 is Live

by Kyle Michaelis
New Nebraska Network

I'm not quite sure how this is going to work out, but the new home of the New Nebraska Network is up and running. Experience it for yourself at http://NewNebraska.Net.

Of course, there is more work to be done. The new site definitely could use some sprucing up, and we haven't yet figured out what we'll be doing to make the transition easier for readers of NNN's RSS feeds and our daily e-mails.

For now, I'll do my best to keep the original www.newnebraska.blogspot.com address updated until we get all the kinks worked out. Also, I hope to maintain the original New Nebraska Network for posterity's sake.....and for easy searching of our archive, recording more than two years of our state's special brand of political ridiculousness.

We're trying something new with NNN 2.0. It's a work in progress, but we hope you'll enjoy it. Please don't hesitate to share your comments and criticism, while hopefully taking advantage of this new opportunity to speak out and be heard on whatever issues are important to you.

This is our next step towards building the progressive community that will make a new Nebraska possible. We're glad to have you along for the ride. Now, we look forward to your actually taking the lead - sharing your voice and your vision like never before that they might show us the way.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Doug Volkman said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
Doug Douglas Volkman

8/17/2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home