Monday, March 27, 2006

New Nebraska Network on MyDD

by Kyle Michaelis
I don't know what exactly this means or how it came about, but I've just discovered that this website is linked directly from the main page of MyDD.com - a site credited with leading the way in the development of the progressive online community. In the "State Blogs" section of the far left hand column, the link for "Nebraska" will bring you direcly to the New Nebraska Network.

This seems like quite the honor. I will work to earn it. Note that the double D's stand for "Direct Democracy," which I like to think I contribute to in my own little way.

Enough tooting my own horn, though. Let's get back to the more fun and more essential work of giving the bastards (every last one of them) hell.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, you've been earning it. I've got you on my RSS reader.

Markos
Daily Kos

3/28/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home